A conversation about Retirement Decisions:
In this informal 45 minute discussion we will talk about some commonly asked questions on the top of every pre-retiree or retiree’s minds. Come with your own questions but here are some of the topics we will discuss.
- Healthcare- what should I know?
- Income - where will it come from?
- Social Security – how do I start and when should I start?
- 401(k), Pension and IRA – what should I do with them?
- Required Minimum Distributions – what are they and why do I need to take them?
- Inflation – how do I continue my standard of living?
- Having a Plan – what do I do?
Retirement Decisions Discussion:
Date: Tuesday November 12th, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Location: Keith Meyers Office, 108 4th Street North, Cannon Falls, MN
You can RSVP by calling our office at 507.263.4830 or emailing Tammy- firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to visiting with you soon.
Often times we use products and services because someone we trust mentioned them to us. If you have a co-worker, friend or family with some of these questions please invite them to come along. This group conversation is an opportunity to get answers some commonly asked questions in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The will be no sales or products discussed and you are under no obligation to use our services in the future.
Enjoy the day!
Keith, Jared and Tammy
*Refreshments will be provided.
*space is limited to the first 12 attendees to RSVP. Please contact us to reserve your place today.
* attendees must receive a personal invitation from a client of our firm or be a client of our firm. Please reference the person who invited you when you RSVP.
Date and Time
Tue, Nov 12, 2019
6:00p - 7:00p CST